Our Values and Vision
'Prior Park understands that education is about growing as a person. About performing brilliantly in the classroom and exam hall, yes, but also about learning about the sort of person you want to be. Prior Park gives you room to be yourself and to be the best version of that self that you can possibly be. '
Ben Horan, Headmaster
Our ethos is to care for our students so that they feel empowered to develop their talents in many different directions. We also want our students to be rooted in the Christian values of:
contribution to others
openness to God
The Mission Statement of Prior Park Schools
- to provide Christian education, and specifically Catholic at the College, of the highest quality for a boarding and day co-educational community.
- to develop as fully as possible the academic and other talents of each boy and girl, to ensure an education of the whole person.
- to provide pastoral care of an encouraging, supportive and disciplined nature for each student.
- to create an outward-looking ethos which builds links with parents and the local community, and also celebrates the richness of cultures from around the world.
- to enable leavers to be confident, capable, compassionate and independent-minded.