Fees and Finance
Our governing body understands that for many families, the affordability of fees is a significant challenge. They are mindful of this and each academic year actively looks at areas where Prior Park Schools can increase its efficiency and effectiveness without compromising the quality of its educational offering.
|UK day student acceptance deposit
|UK boarding student acceptance deposit
|International boarding student acceptance deposit
|1 term's fees
|Day Fees 2023/24
|Years 7 & 8
|Years 9 - 11
|Sixth Form (Years 12 & 13)
|Boarding Fees 2023/24
|Full Boarding (Years 7-13)
|Weekly Boarding (Years 7-13)
- Fees are due and payable on or before the first day of each term.
- Day fee includes full lunch, many after school activities and supervised prep.
- The Full Boarding rate includes: meals; transport from the airport at the beginning and end of each term (as long as your child joins the organised transport provided); weekend boarding activities.
- Please note that an additional visa administration fee of £750 will be payable to The Nathanson partnership if a visa is required.
- Every effort is made to keep ‘extras’ to a minimum but it is likely that you will be billed for extra activities such as educational trips and activities. Your permission will be sought for your child to attend an activity that will generate an ‘extras’ charge over £20.
- Exam charges will be billed as an extra each year in line with the charge which we receive from the examination boards.
- Sibling Discounts are awarded to parents who have two or more children simultaneously at our schools.
- A full term's notice is required before the removal of a pupil or a change in their status between boarding categories or from boarding to day pupil. In default of so doing, one term's fees in lieu of such notice will be charged.
Flexi and Occasional Boarding
Spaces are subject to availability. See Fees Schedule for further details.
Half Term Boarding
Boarding over the half term holidays is available. Rates are discounted if booked before the start of the term and/or for the full week. Rates include: supervision by House Parents, on site accommodation, full catering and an extensive activities programme for the holiday period. See Fees Schedule for further information.
English as an Additional Language
EAL is included in the fee for Years 7-11. If additional EAL help or if IELTS preparation is required, lessons can be taught either individually or in very small groups. Where these lessons are charged the cost is as follows: Individual lesson £40; group of 2 sharing a lesson £20 per pupil; group of 3, 4, 5+ respectively £14, £12, £10 per pupil.
Learning Development Programme (LDP)
Formal lessons are charged at a rate of £46 per lesson if taught on a one-to-one basis, £23 per lesson in a group of two, or £16 per person per lesson in a group of three or more. These charges are made for regular formal sessions. The many hours of LDP guidance given outside class, e.g., through informal lunch hour help or occasional monitoring of sixth form work, are delivered without additional fee.
Music tuition, Instrument hire and LAMDA tuition
See Fees Schedule for further information.
School Fee Plan
We offer a monthly payment plan via a third party called School Fee Plan – please click on the link if you would like to apply for this method of payment, or contact the Finance team if you would like further details.
International payments via Flywire
We are pleased to inform you that Prior Park College has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure alternative method of sending international payments.
Flywire allows you to:
Track your payment from start to finish
Pay from any country and any bank
Save on bank fees and exchange rates
Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support.
Please go to priorpark.flywire.com to begin the payment process and learn more.
Pupil Insurance Plans available through Endsleigh
AXA Pupils' Private Medical Insurance - Online Application
Please see below the links to our standard Private Medical Insurance, provided by AXA:
Link providing full information on the cover, including the premium: https://www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/pupilshealthscheme
Link to the Online Application Form: www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/PupilsHealth-priorpark
As you will see from these links, all applications for PMI cover need to be made on-line to AXA directly.
School Fees Insurance SchemeSupplied via SFS Group: www.sfs-group.co.uk
This scheme is provided on request by SFS Group (part of the Endsleigh Group) and provides cover if one of the pupil’s parents becomes critically ill or dies during the pupil’s time at Prior Park College. The insurance provides a sum of money towards the School Fees for the remaining time the pupil is at the school.
Please contact the Finance Team at Prior Park College if you should have any questions, email: email@example.com