Welcome to Prior Park College Admissions.
Our friendly Admissions team:
Vicki Quinn, Registrar (pictured above)
Sally Fanning, Admissions Secretary
Analese Sigournay, Admissions Secretary
The team would welcome your enquiry either by phone +44 (0)1225 831 000, or by email to email@example.com.
As an environmentally aware school, Prior Park College would like to direct you to the downloadable publications on this page which, along with our website, provide a comprehensive introduction to College life. However, if you would prefer that a hard copy of any of our publications be posted to you, please make your request here.
Main Open Morning: Saturday 29 September 2018
Our annual Open Morning is more of a celebration of all we offer, with a formal address from the Headmaster and many hands-on activities for our younger visitors to enjoy. You will be given a tour of our school by our pupils and key staff will be available to meet with you. We are known for our warm hospitality, and we look forward to welcoming you.
Sixth Form Information Evening: Tuesday 9 October 2018
Our Information Evening allows students and parents to meet with department heads and teachers to discuss the various A Level subject options on offer. Our Heads of Sixth Form and other key members of staff are also available to meet with to discuss all other aspects of Sixth Form life at Prior. This event is designed as an information evening only. If you would like a tour of the College and its facilities, we recommend you attend one of our Open Events or book a private tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Door Days
Our Open Door Days provide an opportunity for you to visit us on a typical working day, with tours provided by our pupils and some key staff available to meet with you.
Our next Open Door Day dates:
Friday 1 March 2019, 9:30-11:30am
Friday 3 May 2019. 9:30-11:30am
We welcome your interest. Here is a summary of our Admissions Process:
- Please contact the College to make an initial enquiry, by phone on 01225 831000, by emailing email@example.com
- A follow up visit on one of our Open events and/or visit on a normal working day is recommended. An interview with the Registrar and the Headmaster will be arranged.
- Applications should be made by completing the Registration Form and returning it with the non-refundable registration fee, before the deadline date.
- Entrance/scholarship examinations are taken and school reports received.
- The Headmaster makes a decision and the offer of a place will be communicated to parents.
- Parents are asked to return an Acceptance Form and the deposit.. The offer of a place cannot be guaranteed beyond the deadline date of acceptance of offers.
Our aim is to admit pupils with academic and other qualities such that the child would gain the maximum benefit from the opportunities available at Prior Park College, whilst maintaining a balance between day and boarding pupils, boys and girls. In the event of there being more applications than places available, places will be offered in accordance with the following criteria the weighting of these criteria may vary:
- academic ability and school report or an informal teaching assessment
- extra-curricular interests and other talents
- whether the family are Roman Catholics or other Christians
- siblings* at Prior Park College or other schools within Prior Park Schools
- previous attendance at Prior Park Prep School or The Paragon (for College entry)
- class size and size of the school roll
- other factors
* A child is a sibling if they are a full or half-brother or sister, they are an adoptive brother or sister if they are children of the same household.
The full Admissions Policy can be downloaded on this page.
We aim to make the admission process informative and as transparent as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
Tel: +44 (0)1225 831000, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org